SPECIAL EVENTS SECURITY GUARD SERVICES:
Security guard services for special events such as concerts, weddings, sports venues, semi formals, parties, etc.
Our Security Mandate:
“To ensure that all visitors and guests are well protected by any internal or external security threat in which may jeopardize the integrity of the event being held”
Whether it be a wedding, stag party, or a high profile pay per view event, everyone attending the event is there for one purpose: To have a good time, and they expect it to also be a safe for them not to worry for their own well being. This is where Interforce International Security’s special event security guard services come in: We provide smart serve certified security guards who are trained to ensure that events go as according to planned, as well as following strict emergency protocols in the event of a situation arising that can affect everyone’s safety. Their goal is to neutralize the safety threat as soon and as carefully possible so that everyone can have a good and safe time. Whether you need crowd control or protect VIP guests during a main event, Interforce International Security is standing by to execute a vigilant and authoritative security guard presence while maintaining professionalism and courtesy for your guests.
Interforce International’s special events security guard and patrol services provides:
- Stadium security protection: Crowd control & security checkpoints.
- Sporting event security protection: Crowd control & security checkpoints.
- Security protection for parties & weddings.
- Security protection for special events and occasions.
- Security protection for concerts and VIP guests.
You can trust Interforce International Security’s special events security guard services in Toronto, Mississauga, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Brampton, Oakville, Hamilton, and other municipalities for:
- Crowd control.
- Door personnel for controlled access.
- Identification verification for adult oriented events.
- Ensuring full compliance with Alcohol Gaming Commission of Ontario.
- Ensuring that the maximum number of visitors inside a venue does not exceed its allowed limit.
- Guarding gifts and cash boxes.
- Ejecting unruly visitors or guests.
- Security checkpoint for metal detection and pat downs to prevent weapons from entering.
- Smart Serve certified security guards to minimize intoxication.