CONCIERGE SECURITY GUARD SERVICES:
Five star resort like concierge security guard services for upscale properties in the greater Toronto region
Our Security Mandate:
“To provide five star resort like concierge security guard services for residents and visitors with a high emphasis on elegance and customer service in Toronto, Mississauga, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, and other municipalities in the greater Toronto area”
Interforce International’s concierge security guard services division serves all condominiums, hotels, and banquet halls in Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, and many other municipalities in the greater Toronto area. Our concierge security guards have a high degree of customer service training in order to make everyone who enters and leaves the premises feel safe and secure knowing that we are always available for any assistance needed. Whether it be assisting seniors carrying their groceries to their unit to CCTV monitoring, you can expect exceptional care and welfare from our concierge security guards.
Interforce International also trains their concierge security guards basic diagnostic troubleshooting for general building machinery and equipment operations. This comes extremely handy for smaller condominiums with less than 150 units and / or do not have an on site superintendent as the first responder for maintenance related issues. Interforce International can assure condominium corporations (big and small) that our concierge security guards are well versed and mechanically inclined to investigate and deal with basic mechanical procedures and malfunctions. We achieve this by immersing all of our security guards with an extensive training matrix for all common equipment and machinery inside a typical building, and conduct monthly simulation tests for emergency preparedness. Such simulation tests and basic mechanical checks include:
“Concierge security not only requires a higher degree of courtesy and manners towards residents and visitors, but also a strong mechanical aptitude for diagnosing and troubleshooting building machinery and equipment as first responders”
- Fire alarm drill for quick and efficient response of emergency personnel and directing traffic to designated waiting areas.
- Power failure simulation for immediate response for residents who are in need of assistance.
- Elevator malfunction simulation with persons stuck inside.
- Basic routine checks for generators and elevator motors: Oil level checks, fuel level checks, LCD panel navigation for diagnostics checks.
- Sump pump checks, chlorine level checks for swimming pool mechanical rooms.
- Clearing garbage jams that clogs refuse room compactors.
Interforce International’s concierge security guard and patrol services provides:
- Residential & condominium security
- Concierge security
- Hotel security
- Convention centre security
- Upscale property security
You can trust Interforce International’s concierge security guard services in Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Vaughan, Markham, Richmond Hill and other municipalities for:
- Comprehensive floor by floor security patrols to detect building deficiencies and prohibited activity. We will patrol common areas such as stairwells, underground parking lots, outdoor parking lots, mechanical rooms, etc.
- Security signs placed in common areas (doors, parking lots, elevators, etc) with 24 hour dispatch line.
- Complimentary AED defibrillator stored in public area for easy access and increased safety awareness.
- Frequent site visits from security management to ensure client protocols are being met.
- Computerized inbound & outbound log for contractors and visitors for accurate traceable records.
- Monthly detailed computerized report with statistics in graph form and summary of incidences reported.
- 24 hour dispatch line for resident inquiries.
- Complimentary basic threat assessment survey to identify any possible safety threats and deficiencies.
- Security guard tour patrol verification for quality assurance from our guard’s patrol history.
- Fire watch and contractor supervision for controlled access, guarding of materials, and verifying work done.
- Enforcement of the Trespass to Property Act and Criminal Code of Canada, keeping property safe from harm.
- Lease and building by-law enforcement to ensure the integrity of the building being protected.
- CCTV monitoring.
- front desk and lobby security guard services to greet all visitors, log in/out all contractors, and general assistance.
- Banning orders (notice prohibiting entry or NPE forms) for disobedient trespassers, legally barring them from re-entry.
- Security escorts to and from vehicles and units to ensure everyone arrives to and from work safely.