BASIC SECURITY GUARD TRAINING COURSE:
Mandatory basic 40 hour security guard training course done through our on-line training portal:
40 hour basic security guard training syllabus overview:
Interforce Security Training Centre provides the mandatory 40 hour basic security guard training syllabus for students who wish to become licensed as a security guard in the Province of Ontario. Our head office / training centre is located in Toronto, Ontario. Our security guard training syllabus includes the following modules listed below:
- Introduction to the Security Guard Industry
- The Private Security and Investigative Services Act and Ministry Code of Conduct
- Basic Security Procedures
- Report Writing
- Health and Safety
- Emergency Response Preparedness
- Canadian Legal System
- Legal Authorities
- Effective Communications
- Sensitivity Training
- Use of Force Theory
- First aid & CPR (if necessary)
Get your security guard license in Ontario in just 10 (ten) days with Interforce Security Training Centre! We can help you get your Ontario security guard license as quickly as possible! Our on-line security guard training course headquartered in Toronto (but services all of Ontario) will immerse all students who wish to become licensed as a security guard in Ontario with the necessary training in order to write and pass the Ministry examination.
“Interforce International is an award winning security guard training company in Toronto that helps thousands of students get licensed to work as a security guard in Ontario. We provide the mandatory 40 hour basic security guard training course for those who wish to pursue a career as a security guard in Ontario. We also provide employment opportunities for our graduates”
All students who wish to take the security guard course must be at least 18 years of age with a valid SIN number, and must not possess a criminal record in Canada where a pardon has not been granted.
Interforce Security Training Centre provides three tiered pricing for its security guard courses:
- In person at our office: Cash, credit card, money order, bank draft, personal cheque (allow up to 5 business days for cheque to clear).
- On-line: Credit card and Interact e-transfer.
- Telephone: Credit card.
- Mail: Cash, personal cheque (allow up to 5 business days for cheque to clear).