“Lack of life experience is the number one reason why many applicants are turned down by Police recruitment. Get real life experience from Interforce International. Our on-site training will jump start your law enforcement career”
By working with us, you can expect company benefits, such as:
- FREE training and licensing advice to obtain your security license!
- Free uniforms: We do not charge our employees for uniform rental (uniform purchase available)!
- Competitive pay rates!
- Company paid lunches and dinners!
- Excellent training matrix!
- Drug and dental benefits *must be employed for at least 1 year to qualify.
- Plenty of room for advancement!
To apply, all applicants MUST have the following pre-requisites:
- Have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Have good report writing skills.
- Have a valid security license and CPR/AED defibrillator certification.
- Have previous security related experience.
Preference will be given to applicants who:
- Are fluent in a second language: Speak, read, write.
- Have access to a vehicle.
- Possess a G license with no demerit points and convictions.
- Are enrolled in a law enforcement program at a recognized post secondary institution.
High school apprentice co-op program: Get real life experience and earn your credits at Interforce!
Duties for the above job postings include (but not limited to):
- Perform foot patrols and observe/note/respond to any situations that require your attention.
- Fill out and complete detailed daily occurrence reports for every shift and special occurrence reports when required.
- Patrol and monitor all parking lots and garages for any illicit activity.
- Issue warning notices or parking infraction tickets to illegally parked vehicles and tow vehicles if required.
- Deal with resident related complaints and/or concerns such as noise, suspicious behavior, loitering, vandalism, etc.
- Issue NPE’s (Notice prohibiting entry) to trespassers in violation to the Trespass to Property Act, persons in violation to the Criminal Code.
- Work with management and satisfy their requests.
- Maintain a clean and neat company issued uniform at all times while on duty (religious head ware accepted).
- Perform fire watch duties, identifying any fire and safety hazards for immediate correction.
Interforce International is an equal opportunity employer and has a diverse security team. We encourage applicants from any race, creed, religion, gender, or origin to apply.