HIGH RISK SECURITY GUARD SERVICES:
Physical security guard services at low income / community housing, cash escorts, establishment with high value items.
Our Security Mandate:
“To provide a strong and vigilant security presence in low income neighborhoods and properties storing high valued goods with the objective of restoring and maintaining vigilant order. Interforce International works closely with law enforcement agencies to clean up neighborhoods overtaken by criminal activity”
High risk security guard services requires a strong and physical security presence to deter and combat trespassers from inflicting harm in your community or business. Residential apartment buildings in low income neighborhoods are prone to illegal activity. If left unsupervised too long, your property will become a haven for drugs, prostitution, gangs, trespassing, and other illegal acts that can negatively impact the welfare of your residents. Interforce International deploys security guards who specifically deal with high risk environments. High risk security guards are trained to diffuse hostile situations psychologically without any physical means. We work closely with law enforcement officials by sharing intelligence and other sensitive information that can assist in making your community a safer place to live. Our high risk division of security agents are trained to apprehend violators of the Criminal Code of Canada and the Trespass to Property Act in order to maintain and restore order.
Interforce International’s high risk security guard and patrol services provides:
- Residential security for apartment buildings and town house complexes.
- Mobile security guard patrol.
- Security guard protection for high valuable items and materials.
You can trust Interforce International’s high risk security guard services in Toronto, Mississauga, Vaughan, Brampton, Hamilton, and other municipalities for:
- Comprehensive floor by floor security patrols to detect building deficiencies and prohibited activity. We will patrol common areas such as stairwells, underground parking lots, outdoor parking lots, mechanical rooms, etc.
- Security signs placed in common areas (doors, parking lots, elevators, etc) with 24 hour dispatch line.
- Complimentary AED defibrillator stored in public area for easy access and increased safety awareness.
- Frequent site visits from security management to ensure client protocols are being met.
- Computerized inbound & outbound log for contractors and visitors for accurate traceable records.
- Monthly detailed computerized report with statistics in graph form and summary of incidences reported.
- 24 hour dispatch line for resident inquiries.
- Complimentary basic threat assessment survey to identify any possible safety threats and deficiencies.
- Security guard tour patrol verification for quality assurance from our guard’s patrol history.
- Fire watch and contractor supervision for controlled access, guarding of materials, and verifying work done.
- Enforcement of the Trespass to Property Act and Criminal Code of Canada, keeping property safe from harm.
- Lease and building by-law enforcement to ensure the integrity of the building being protected.
- Front desk and lobby security guard services to greet all visitors, log in/out all contractors, and general assistance.
- CCTV monitoring.
- Banning orders (notice prohibiting entry or NPE forms) for disobedient trespassers, legally barring them from re-entry.
- Security escorts to and from vehicles and units to ensure everyone arrives to and from work safely.