INDUSTRIAL SECURITY GUARD SERVICES:
Property and asset property protection for the industrial properties:
Our Security Mandate:
“To protect all assets and property on site from theft, vandalism, and sabotage. To provide a strong security presence to the general public, and to provide accurate and trackable access control for the client”
Not only is protection for your employees and visitors priceless, but so are your assets. Employee theft is a huge problem in industrial manufacturing and production facilities. Your product is the blood of your business, and it’s a known fact that millions of dollars are lost due to internal theft from the employees who produce the goods. By hiring Interforce International to safeguard your assets, rest assured that your employees and visitors will have the peace of mind knowing that security is always on the watch for safety breaches. On the other hand, we will also ensure that internal theft is minimized due to the high security presence we provide, making potential thieves think twice. We also prevent theft by strict providing access control, recording all inbound and outbound traffic.
Interforce International’s industrial security guard and patrol services provides:
- Warehouse security: Asset protection, CCTV monitoring, employee access control.
- Distribution centre security: Asset protection, CCTV monitoring, employee access control.
- Truck yard security: Access control for trucks and employees, asset protection.
- Production & manufacturing facility security: Asset protection, CCTV monitoring, employee access control
You can trust Interforce International’s industrial security guard services in Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Oakville, Milton, Burlington, Hamilton, and other municipalities for:
- Comprehensive floor by floor security patrols to detect building deficiencies and prohibited activity. We will patrol common areas such as stairwells, underground parking lots, outdoor parking lots, mechanical rooms, etc.
- Security signs placed in common areas (doors, parking lots, elevators, etc) with 24 hour dispatch line.
- Complimentary AED defibrillator stored in public area for easy access and increased safety awareness.
- Frequent site visits from security management to ensure client protocols are being met.
- Computerized inbound & outbound log for contractors and visitors for accurate traceable records.
- Monthly detailed computerized report with statistics in graph form and summary of incidences reported.
- 24 hour dispatch line for resident inquiries.
- Complimentary basic threat assessment survey to identify any possible safety threats and deficiencies.
- Security guard tour patrol verification for quality assurance from our guard’s patrol history.
- Fire watch and contractor supervision for controlled access, guarding of materials, and verifying work done.
- Enforcement of the Trespass to Property Act and Criminal Code of Canada, keeping property safe from harm.
- Lease and building by-law enforcement to ensure the integrity of the building being protected.
- Front desk and lobby security guard services to greet all visitors, log in/out all contractors, and general assistance.
- CCTV monitoring.
- Banning orders (notice prohibiting entry or NPE forms) for disobedient trespassers, legally barring them from re-entry.
- Gate house security guard services to greet all visitators, log in/out all contractors, and general assistance.
- Issue banning orders for offenders who violate the Trespass to Property Act and/or Criminal Code of Canada, legally barring them from re-entry.
- Security escorts to and from vehicles and units to ensure everyone arrives to and from work safely.