LEGAL SUPPORT PRIVATE INVESTIGATIONS:
Civil litigation & legal support for law firms requiring private investigations and covert surveillance for substantiating claims in a court of law.
Our Investigations Mandate:
“To work with closely with law firms and legal aid clinics to provide covert surveillance and undercover investigations in order to substantiate claims made in a court of law”
Interforce International’s private investigations division works with law firms and legal aid clinics to conduct the necessary surveillance and investigations in order to substantiate claims that are being made by their clients. Such services that we provide include (but are not limited to):
- Witness locating, preperation, interviews, and statements.
- Legal support investigations.
- GPS surveillance.
- Background checks.
- Process service for hard to locate individuals.
- Substantiate claims for arbitration hearings, labour disputes, union grievances, and injunctions.
Interforce International’s private investigations team will discretely work in the background to:
- Conduct reconnaissance and various undercover operations on and individual or individuals for a set period of time to gather enough intelligence.
- Present all evidence to our client and substantiate all findings in a court of law.